Welcome to my blog!

Here I share some of my scrapbook projects and other simple things that make my life happy...



sábado, 5 de março de 2011

Roma

Hi, there!
It´s been a busy week, so I thought I should make something I could finish quickly! I´ve been meaning to make a small album using these gorgeous book covers from 7 Gypsies. All the papers I used were leftovers from other projects. I had so much fun making it!

If you´ve seen other projects I´ve made, you´ve probably figured out I simply love 7 Gypsies collections! 

  These tags are great for journaling!




 Have a great weekend!

2 comentários:

  1. Hi! I came from 2Peas to check your album. It is very nice. I love it.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I came over from 2Peas as well! The cover was so beautiful, I just had to see more! I love all the PP and embellishments you used, and how you layered in the pics and the embellies! Very nice!

    ResponderExcluir